With over 800 million monthly users, Instagram is definitely one of the most popular and fastest growing social media platforms. Instagram is a picturesque virtual wonderland that, if done correctly, can really help you grow your following and boost your sales!
It’s not always easy to manually grow your brand, as it can consume lots of time – which you may not have, especially if you are a startup needing to focus on all other aspects of your business. While we (and Instagram) prefer manual updates – we know it’s not always possible.
Recently, WhiskData shared 15 tools to consider – for rapid growth, and we wanted to share those with you!
- Hashtagify Instantly identifies top hashtags and influencers to maximize your success on social media.
- #TagBoards: Quickly transform real-time content from the world’s top social media channels into impactful displays for your live broadcast, venue screens, web, and mobile platforms.
- Afterlight: The most popular and powerful, full-featured photo editing app on iOS devices.
- VSCO: VSCO creates beautiful and efficient digital tools for the modern creative.
- PIXLR: Pixlr is a fun and powerful photo editor that lets you quickly crop, rotate, and fine-tune any picture, free.
- FaceTune: Photo editing application used to edit, enhance, and retouch photos on a user’s iPhone, iPad or Android device. The app is often used for portrait and selfie editing
- Boomerang: This is a new Instagram video app for making short, action-packed video loops.
- iMovie: With iMovie for iOS and macOS, you can enjoy your videos like never before.
- VideoShow: VideoShow is ranked as the No.1 video editor & video maker app in many countries. You can even beautify your videos with texts, FX effects, GIFs, stickers, multi-music, photo filters, transitions, sound effects or live dubbing, and most anything you want in a creative and personalized way.
- Buffer: Buffer is a simpler and easier way to schedule posts, track the performance of your content, and manage all your accounts in one place.
- Later: Visually upload, plan & schedule Instagram posts.
- Hopper: Hopper is the Instagram scheduler that posts for you. Upload, plan & schedule posts in advance to multiple Instagram accounts.
- SquareLovin: Gather all the User-Generated Content that mentions your brand in one place. Link your favorite pictures to products and make them “shoppable”. Analyze and track clicks, conversions and the revenue individual pictures generate.
- IconoSquare: Leverage industry-leading analytics and tools to grow your business on Facebook & Instagram. Plan & schedule content & understand and improve performance on key social metrics, from audience growth to engagement.
- Minter: Instagram account and hashtag analytics for brands, agencies, business. Tracks analytic & traffic, measures audience growth and tracks which content gets the most likes and comments, and which hashtags trigger engagement.
Instagram is a picturesque virtual wonderland that, if done correctly, can really help you grow your following and boost your sales!Click to tweet
Is there an app that really stands out and you are excited to try? Which apps would be most useful to you? Let us know!