Running a business is not always easy. Although we love what we do, as entrepreneurs, we are constantly putting out fires and juggling multiple tasks – which can definitely become stressful and at times we can lose that motivation that drives us. Sometimes we just need to take a step back and find a little motivation to get us back on track (and that’s OK!).
If you’re in need of some business motivation from some of the most successful business owners in the world, these 10 Inspirational Business Quotes From Self-Made Millionaires (and Billionaires) may be exactly what you need.
1. “Your legacy is being written by yourself. Make the right decisions.” Gary Vaynerchuk
2. “You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing and falling over.” Richard Branson
3. “When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.” Elon Musk
4. “Success is often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.” Coco Chanel
5. “It is impossible to live without failing at something unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all, in which case you have failed by default.” J. K. Rowling
If you’re in need of some inspirational business motivation, these 10 Quotes from Self Made Millionaires may be exactly what you needClick to tweet
6. “The big secret in life is that there is no big secret. Whatever your goal, you can get there if you’re willing to work.” Oprah Winfrey
7. “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” Bill Gates
8. “No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it.” Andrew Carnegie
9. “If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.” Tony Robbins
10. “Don’t you dare underestimate the power of your own instinct.” Barbara Corcoran
Keep these in sight so you can see them daily and stay motivated! if you love them, feel free to share them as well!
We love inspirational quotes! Do you have a favorite that isn’t here? We would love to know which one gets you excited – let us know in the comments below!