Professional Graphic Design Solutions for all your Marketing Needs
We are a group of talented creative minds experienced in logo and graphic design who can help develop new marketing ideas for your business. We specialize in working with small to medium sized businesses and understand your unique needs.
Our group of graphic design artists, art directors, visualizers and copy editors are standing by to help you develop professional marketing communications, ranging from logos and business cards to web sites and a social media presence. Our solutions are customized to meet your needs, high quality to meet your marketing objectives and yet affordable.
Bringing Your Vision to Life
Does your corporate identity, branding and marketing communication reflect the vision and positioning of your business? At Caspian Services, our marketing consultants and experienced graphic design artists will help you develop the right image and branding for your business. We will work with you to understand your business and develop marketing collateral that is aligned with your company’s vision.
We Plan for Your Success
Your success is our success! We take the time to fully understand your business and your goals for a new marketing campaign or a redesign of your corporate identity. Our marketing research team provides the necessary industry and marketing insights to the graphic design team, which helps them further in creating collateral that will help your business to succeed.
Customer satisfaction is our primary goal at Caspian Services. We understand that a successful design project is an iterative and collaborative process. We have designed our operations in a way that you are always engaged in the process and we will take your feedback and collaborate with you at each step.
We will guarantee 100% satisfaction for each and every project. We are not happy until you are happy.
Well designed and conceptualized corporate brochures, pamphlets and advertising materials are great promotion tools that will help you in conveying, in detail, information about your business – vision, goal, product and services among others. They leave an impeccable impact on the viewer but are an effective medium in conveying in detail, information about your business more effectively.
For your business to be succesful, you need to have a strong web presence and attractive print materials. We have in house graphic design artists using the latest tools in the industry to create unique artwork for your printing needs.
When you spend your hard earned money on advertising or printed promotional material, you need both creative ideas & good technical skills to shine through. Our creative approach to graphic design creates outstanding marketing material for all types of advertising campaigns. Our graphic design services include but are not limited to the following:
- Business Cards
- Letterhead & Stationary
- Brochures & Flyers
- CD Covers & Labels
- Corporate Identity
The logo for your business is an investment that will have a return the life of your business. (view our portfolio).
When designing your logo, we will follow the steps outlined below to make sure we get the best possible product for you and your company.
- Logo Design Brief: We begin with a conversation to get an overview of your company. We discuss goals, competitors and preferences; then we may ask you to fill out our questionnaire to cover some more detailed information.
- Industry Research: We conduct focused research on your industry and request 3-5 example logos that you like and/or dislike to use as a reference point.
- Additional Reference: We do additional research into color and font trends that may be related to your design brief and your specific industry.
- Conceptualizing: Based on our research, we begin with rough comps and/or sketches of our concepts.
- Presentation: We present our ‘select’ logos to you for review.
- Revisions: When you select your favorite logo (or combonation of two), we move forward with it, revising and refining it until you are completely satisfied.
- Apply New Logo to Identity Pieces: Now that you have a logo, if you require a website, business cards, letterhead or other collateral, we will start the design process.